Designed to celebrate the 60th anniversary of Junghans Max Bill wristwatches the unique Set 60 has been launched in an exclusive Limited Edition. Each watch is individually packaged within its own box, housed in a trio presentation. Featuring the iconic Max Bill design, each watch encompasses a unique winding technology – from multi-frequency radio-controlled movement to Self-winding movement J800.5. The extraordinary strap is crafted from light grey calf leather, with black edging and orange lining. A must-have for any Junghans Watch aficionado.
Includes x 3 models:
- 27/4108.02: Self-winding movement J800.1 with a power reserve of up to 38 hours
- 58/4100.02: Multi-frequency radio-controlled movement J101.66
- 27/3190.02: Self-winding movement J800.5 with a power reserve of 42 hours
- 27/4108.02: Stainless steel with anthracite polished PVD coating, Ø 38.0 mm, height 10.0 mm, 4-times screwed back with edition logo engraving
- 58/4100.02: Stainless steel with anthracite polished PVD coating Ø 38.0 mm, height 9.0 mm 4-times screwed back with edition logo engraving
- 27/3190.02: Stainless steel with anthracite polished PVD coating, Ø 38.0 mm, height 10.5 mm, 4-times screwed back with edition logo engraving
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coating on both sides
- White matt Edition design “60 years of Max Bill on the wrist” via a "60" integrated in the minute track with green environmentally friendly luminous substance Hands anthracite coloured with orange environmentally friendly luminous substance.
- Strap: Leather strap in light grey with black edges and orange lining leather Stainless steel buckle PVD coated
- Water resistant up to 3 bar
- Junghans guarantee included
We have a small, friendly team of experts who are passionate about design. If you have any questions about this item, feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For furniture, lighting, home decor and kitchenware call 020 7704 1999.
For fashion, lifestyle and accessories call our showroom on 020 7288 4510.
Delivery charges are calculated after entering your address. To see an estimated delivery cost, please view our delivery page. Delivery of small parcels over £75 is free (exclusions apply).
If you are unsure, please contact our team and we will be more than happy to help.
If the items you are ordering are in stock, we aim to deliver your order within 3-5 working days.
If the item is not in stock, a lead time will be displayed above the 'Add to basket' button. We will order the items for you and keep you updated on the progress.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Some upholstered and 'Made To Order' items are available to view in our showroom. Items that are on show will be indicated in the description. If you are planning a visit to our showroom to see a specific product, please contact us first, to ensure it will be on display. Please see our returns policy before ordering bespoke or Made To Order items.
Check out the Rewards icon in the bottom left of the screen to see the points you have earned with Aria.
Every pound spent earns a point, but you must create an account when you order, for the rewards points to be linked to your purchase.
If you're logged into your account, you can click on the icon to see what points you have, and if any redemption codes can be applied to your basket.
If you refer a friend, and they make a purchase with Aria via their referral link, both you and your friend will gain a £10 voucher.
Points can also be redeemed in-store – if you want to find out more, just ask.