Ruark Audio is a family-owned British business. Their products combine high-quality audio with a passion for beautiful design. With a background in cabinet making and the high-end hi-fi business, they began building speakers in the 1980s and, since then, the business has grown to develop a range of award-winning compact audio systems, featuring the latest in technology.
Ideal for the kitchen, perfect in the office, and simply delightful to wake up to in the bedroom – the Ruark Audio R1 offers sound in style. With a quality Bluetooth receiver built in, you can wirelessly stream to the R1 from your phone or computer. The R1 was first launched in 2006, and the latest version is packed with features (check out the techie list below). Ruark use high fidelity speakers and a tuned enclosure (case) to give this little compact unit a top-quality sound.
- Frequency response: 55hz–20kHz
- Driver: 75mm Ruark NS+
- Amplifier: 9W
- Enhancements: Adjustable EQ, loudness
- Cabinet type: Tuned reflex enclosure
- DAB, DAB+ and FM Tuner (World, USA, Japan, Korea)
- Bluetooth: V4.2 SBC, AAC, BLE, A2DP
- Line-in: 3.5mm stereo jack (1.4Vrms max).
- Headphone: 3.5mm output jack, 6Ω
- USB 2.0, (5V 1A)
- External telescopic aerial
- Display: High-contrast OLED with auto dimming.
- Dual alarms: Daily, custom, weekends, weekdays
- Real time clock with internal battery backup.
- Security slot: Kensington compatible
- User interface languages: EN, DA, DE, ES, FR, IT, JP, KO, NL, NO, PL, RU, ZH
- Box contains: R1, AC power adapter, quick start guide
- Power adapter: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz input, 14VDC 1.5A output, 1.8m cable, 2.1 × 5.5mm DC plug.
- Power consumption: 1W standby, 4-8W typical
- Product dimensions: H175 x W130 x D135mm.
- Product weight 1.4kg.
We have a small, friendly team of experts who are passionate about design. If you have any questions about this item, feel free to contact us: email@example.com
For furniture, lighting, home decor and kitchenware call 020 7704 1999.
For fashion, lifestyle and accessories call our showroom on 020 7288 4510.
Delivery charges are calculated after entering your address. To see an estimated delivery cost, please view our delivery page. Delivery of small parcels over £75 is free (exclusions apply).
If you are unsure, please contact our team and we will be more than happy to help.
If the items you are ordering are in stock, we aim to deliver your order within 3-5 working days.
If the item is not in stock, a lead time will be displayed above the 'Add to basket' button. We will order the items for you and keep you updated on the progress.
Upholstery and Made To Order
Some upholstered and 'Made To Order' items are available to view in our showroom. Items that are on show will be indicated in the description. If you are planning a visit to our showroom to see a specific product, please contact us first, to ensure it will be on display. Please see our returns policy before ordering bespoke or Made To Order items.
Check out the Rewards icon in the bottom left of the screen to see the points you have earned with Aria.
Every pound spent earns a point, but you must create an account when you order, for the rewards points to be linked to your purchase.
If you're logged into your account, you can click on the icon to see what points you have, and if any redemption codes can be applied to your basket.
If you refer a friend, and they make a purchase with Aria via their referral link, both you and your friend will gain a £10 voucher.
Points can also be redeemed in-store – if you want to find out more, just ask.